At Fitenium, we support athletes to achieve their fitness goals. We created these Community Guidelines to support our mission by encouraging the broadest range of self-expression while making sure Fiteniers can use our services safely and constructively every day.
These Guidelines apply to all content on Fitenium. Our partners also agree to additional guidelines, including the requirement that their content is properly fact-checked and accurate. In certain cases, we won’t take action against content when it is newsworthy and relates to a matter of social concern, or other general concern to our community.
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Never post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving anyone under the age of 18 — even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send explicit imagery, video or messages. We report child sexual exploitation to authorities.
Harassment & Bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t send a comment or video with the intention of making someone feel bad. The goal of Fitenium is to support every single individual in our community to achieve her fitness goal. Therefore, stick to constructive comments only.
- Don’t take videos of people in private spaces — like a bathroom, locker room or a medical facility — without their knowledge and consent.
- If someone is in your video and asks you to remove it, please do!
- When playing an exercise, don’t harass other athletes or deliberately ruin the performance by working out in an unintended way.
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property. Encouraging violence is prohibited on Fitenium.
- Don’t post videos of gratuitous violence, including animal abuse.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Impersonation & Spam
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — this includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations — or attempt to deceive people about who you are.
- We prohibit spam and deceptive practices, including content that imitates Fitenium ad formats.
Hate Speech & False Information
- Don’t post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, physical features (i.e. tattoos), or veteran status.
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm, such as denying the existence of tragic events.
- Don’t use Fitenium for any illegal activities — including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- Terrorist organizations are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances terrorism.
Please remember that you can always report with our safety team using our in-app contact feature or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and any action needs to be taken.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Fitenium again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately, we’ll try to do what we think best reflects these values in each situation in our sole discretion.